Wednesday 24 February 2016

Mediacom Marketing Strategies

Questions:


  1. Where do I hear about films/ who from/ where?
  2. What do I like/dislike about the cinema experience?
  3. Where do I go to the cinema?
  4. Who with?
  5. What makes me go/barriers to going?
  6. Invent my ideal film (genre, stars, director)
  7. What's my favourite film ever?
  8. What am I doing this weekend?
  9. What films would interest me next year?
  10. What news story am I interested in this week?
Answers:
  1. The cinema, youtube, social media accounts.
  2. I like the big screen and loud speakers, i dislike the people
  3. Cineworld Middlesbrough
  4. Friends or family
  5. Liking the look of a film makes me go, having no one to go with or having no money are barriers to going.
  6. ZEFRON/ the vamps in the credits.
  7. TANGLED
  8. Nothing
  9. FINDING DORY
  10. Kesha
Pen Portraits are a marketing technique for defining a target audience. 


What are they called?

How old are they?
Where do they live?
Who do they want to be?
Who do they like?
What movies do they like
Where do they shop?
What is their personality
What TV shows do they watch
What do they do for a living or are they a student?
What do they do over the weekend?
What websites and social media do they consume
What music do they like?
What are their hobbies?
  

This is Levi, a 17 year old male from the US who is in his senior year of High School. He shops in Hot Topic and enjoys wearing band T shirts of bands like 21 Pilots and My Chemical Romance.  









This is Bradley, a 19 year old male from Birmingham, UK. He is studying journalism at university whilst living at home with his parents. His favourite bands are Arctic Monkeys and The 1975 and his favourite film is 21 Jump Street. He has an upbeat personality and enjoys TV shows such as The walking dead and the Simpsons. His hobbies include walking his dog, playing video games and playing football with his friends, as well as going out with his friends over the weekend.





















No comments:

Post a Comment